目錄接待外賓英語口語 接待外賓用英語怎么說 機場接待外賓英語口語 酒店接待外賓常用英語 接待外賓英語
酒店前臺接待常用英語
(一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:
1. May I ~
2. Could you ~
3. Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。
1.自己要做什么事時,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please?
請問尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please?
請問您什么時候結帳離開?
May I see your passport, please?
請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?
May I know your nationality, please?
請問您的國籍是什么?
2. 麻煩客人敬圓時,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please?
請您填寫這張表格好嗎?
Could you write that down, please?
請您寫下來好嗎?
Could you draft the fax, please?
請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?
Could you hold the line, please?
請不要掛電話好嗎?
3.詢問客人的喜好或是做什么時,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee?
請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
請問您要搭計程車嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
請問您介意坐在這里嗎?
** 只要在疑問詞后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的詢問。
When would you like to visit Foshan?
請問您想要何時參觀佛山?
When would you like to have lunch?
請問您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
請問您想何時用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
請問您想和誰聯絡?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
請問您喜歡哪一種房間?
How would you like to settle your bill?
請問您的賬單如何處理?
How long would you like to stay?
請問您要逗留芹稿伍多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
請問您要買幾張票?
4.在提供建議協助、征求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?
Shall I draw the curtains?
請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?
Shall I draw you a map?
請問要我嫌或為您畫一張地圖嗎?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
請問要我為您安排預約嗎?
(二)招呼語
Good morning. (用于中午以前)
Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六點以前)
Good evening. (用于下午六點過后)
在這些招呼語的后面接句子,例如:
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,請問您要退房嗎?
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
中午好,先生,歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,請問我能為您服務嗎?
后面也可以接上自己酒店名稱、部門名稱,如:
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。這里是服務臺,請問您需要服務嗎?
三)回答
1.一般性的回答
I see, sir.
我明白了,先生。
Certainly, sir.
好的,先生。
2.請對方再等一會兒
Just a moment, please.
請稍等。
Thank you for waiting.
您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉讓您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?
請您稍候好嗎?
3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時
拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that.
不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.
不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的錯就說“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的錯,就說:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay.
很抱歉延誤了時間
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉造成您的不便。
I would like to apologize for the mistake.
為這個錯誤我深致歉意。
5.客人對自己說“Thank you.”時回答
You are welcome.
不客氣。
Thank you, sir.
謝謝您,先生。
Thank you very much.
非常感謝您。
6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說
Here you are.
您要的東西在這里。
Here is your room key.
這是您的房間鑰匙。
Here it is.
這是您的東西。
7. 當客人準備離開時,可以說:
Have a nice day.
祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay
祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon.
希望不久能再次見到您。
Thank you for staying with us.
謝謝光臨。
8.當客人的英語難以理解時
面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說“Just a moment, please.”, 然后請求他人協助。
Pardon?
對不起?
Pardon me?
對不起?
I beg your pardon?
對不起請再說一遍好嗎?
Could you repeat that, please?
請您重復一遍好嗎?
若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重復一遍,如:
Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您是說您丟了房間的鑰匙?
電話英語的應對
1. 接電話時不可以簡單地回答“Hello”,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,這里是問詢處。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
問詢處,請問您要服務嗎?
2.打錯電話時
如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打錯電話了。
This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,
這里是佛山電子賓館.
如果是總線轉錯內線時,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
這里是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約柜臺。
3.當負責的工作人員不在時
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在講電話。請您在線上稍侯好嗎?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回來時,我會請他回電。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
請告訴我您的大名和電話好嗎?
4.當會話結束時
結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單說“bye-bye”,最好說:
Thank you for calling.
感謝您的來電。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客氣。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我們靜候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。
三.柜臺服務
B=行李服務員(Bellman)
C=服務員 (Clerk)
H=客房服務員(Housekeeping)
BC=領班(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.
帶客人到柜臺
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
小姐,晚安。歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館。
G: Thank you.
謝謝你。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
請問您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three.
只有這3件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2個旅行箱和1個手提皮包,這樣對嗎?
G: Yes. That’s all.
對,就這些了。
B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我來帶您到柜臺,這邊請。我先將您的行李放在柱子旁邊。
G: I see, thanks.
我知道了,謝謝。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
當您辦好住宿登記時,行李服務員會帶您到房間。
G: OK. Fine.
好極了。
B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
Taking a guest to the room
How's it going?
How's the day?
I'李和m so happy to see you.
Good luck on the meeting! (會議方面的)
What a nice day!
這些都是最禮貌的接待外賓的常用語,每次說都應該帶笑哪伍盯容!人家會感謝你的橘液,也會信任你!要禮貌啊,加油!
陌生人之間的How are you?只需要回答不錯就好,不要具實情回答,因為對方并不想真的知道你的隱私。比如你回答我有點頭痛,之后會比較尷尬。還有一種情纖拍況你遇到一個話癆(生活中這種人蠻多的)開始跟你將半小時他/她頭痛的經歷,你也會很尷尬的。如果毀沖羨你打完招呼判或對方也就回答不錯/很好,你大概也就盡到責任并且知道他/她也沒有要繼續交談的意愿了。所以還是問一些開放性的話題吧,能夠產生共鳴。
學習金融英語,把英語口語學好十分重要,下面我為大家帶來外事接待英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!
外事接待英語口語對話:瞎銷接待外賓
Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?
請問,你是美國來的威爾遜先生嗎?
Yes , I am.
是的,我是。
I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.
我是梅雯,中國紡織品進出口公司的秘書。
How do you do. Miss Mei.
你好,梅小姐。
how do you do, Mr.Willson, Welcome to China.
你好,威爾遜先生,歡迎你來到中國。
Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.
謝謝,梅小姐。你到機場來接我,真太客氣了。
It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
樂意效勞。希望你在這兒過得愉快。
Thank you , I'm sure I will.
謝謝,我相信會的。
Did you have a pleasant flight?
你路途上過得愉快嗎?
Yes, quite a nice flight.
是的,愉快,這是一次非常愉快的旅行。
I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?
很高興聽你這么說。現在我們去看看你的行李好嗎?
Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?
好的,行李提取處在哪兒?
Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?
行李提取處在哪兒?
It's down there at Gate No 5. How many pieces of baggage do you have?
在下面五號門。你有幾件行李?
Two suitcase,.
兩個小提箱
Here we are , Could you point them out?
我啟神襲悄兄們到了。你能認出它們嗎?
Yes, This blue one, and that black one.
能,這個藍色的,還有那個黑色的。
Since you have picked up your baggage. and now let's proceed through the customs.
你已拿了行李,我們去進行海關檢查吧。
Since you have picked up your baggage,and now let's proceed through the customs.
你已拿了行李,我們去進行海關檢查吧。
proceed through the custom
進行海關檢查
Wilson:All right.
好的。
外事接待英語口語對話:會談與談判
Good morning, Mr. Thomas.
早上好,托馬斯先生。
Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat .please.
早上好,蔣先生。請坐。
We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.
我們對貴公司生產的冰箱非常感興趣。
In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.
事實上,我們正在考慮訂貨。
May I have an idea of your prices?
能告訴我你們的價格嗎?
Yes, Here is our price sheet.
可以。這是我們的報價單。
Thanks.
謝謝
How do you like our price?
你覺得我們的價格怎么樣?
I think it's rather on the high side.
我認為太高了。
I should say that our price is reasonable.
我認為我們的價格是合理的。
As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.
你知道,我們的產品享有盛譽,并暢銷海外。
Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.
與其他公司的產品相比,我認為我們的產品是最具有競爭力的。
No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.
不,你知道近幾年在中國,大量的國產冰箱已經上市。
Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.
它們質量優良,價格卻便宜得多。
If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.
如果我們按照顧你們的報價進口你們的冰箱,我可以肯定不會有多和顧客買它們的。
Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.
我們的價格可能比你們國產冰箱的價格要高,但是我們的質量要好一些。
Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.
現在越來越多的顧客喜歡用國產冰箱,因為它們價低質優,
and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.
如果你們不想失去中國的市場,我認為你們最好讓價5%。
To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.
坦率的說,如果我們讓價5%,那幾乎不夠成本費。
I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.
我認為讓價3%是比較現實的。
The leave a gap of 2%.
還有2%的差價。
Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.
因為我們的目的是在平等互利的基礎上做生意,
So I suggest we meet each other halfway.
因此我建議我們各讓一半。
All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.
好吧,為了談成這筆交易,我們各讓一半。
Everything seems to be in order now.
看來一切都辦好了。
I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.
我很高興我們做成了這筆交易。
Me, too.
我也是。
外事接待英語口語對話:告別與送行
Good morning, Mr.White, I'm glad you've come.
晚上好,懷特先生,我很高興你來了。
Good evening, Mr.Yang, It's very kind of you to invite me to dinner tonight.
晚上好,楊先生。今晚你請我共進晚餐,真太客氣了。
Sit down , please, The dinner will be ready in a few minutes.
請坐。晚餐過幾分鐘就好。
Thanks
謝謝
You look really smart tonight in these clothes, It fits you perfectly.
今天晚上你穿著這一身衣服,真帥氣,非常合身。
Thank you.
謝謝
It's a pity that you're leaving us to tomorrow.
真遺憾,你明天就要離開我們了。
I'm sorry to leave you too.
要離開你們我也感到非常遺憾。
Hope you'll vist Guangzhou AGAIN,
希望你再次到廣州來。
Sure .
一定。
Now the dinner is ready .Mr.White. Please come to the table.Take a seat here ,please.
晚餐已經準備好了,懷特先生,請入席吧。請這邊坐。
Thanks, How delicious the food is!
謝謝。這菜真香
Mr.White here is to our friendly cooperation.
懷特先生,為我們的友好合作干杯!
To your health and to your everlasting friendship.
為你的健康以及我們的永恒友誼干杯。
Here is a knife for you.
這是你的刀和叉子。
No, thanks.I'd like to try to use chopsticks, today, so that when I go back I can show my wife how ot use them.
不,謝謝。今天我想用筷子,這樣我回去時就可以告訴我的妻子該怎樣用。
Good , Here are two chopsticks for you.
好的。給你兩只筷子。
Thanks .Show me how to use them ,OK?
謝謝,教我怎么用,行嗎?
Yes, Hold the two sticks between the thumb and the forefinger like this.
行。象這樣,用大拇指和食指夾住這兩只筷子。
Let me have a try.
讓我來試試。
Right .You are right.Don't talk only. Help yourself to whatever you like.
對了,你拿對了。不要光說話,隨便吃吧。
Thanks,I very much appreciate verything you've done for me.
謝謝。我非常感謝你為我所做的一切。
I wish I could repay you somehow.
但愿我能以某種方式回報你。
Don't mention it. I wish you a pleasant journey.
不用謝。我希望你旅途愉快。
And don't forget to keep in touch.
別忘了保持聯系。
Sure ,May we meet again some day.
當然不會。但愿我們后會有期。
So do I .
外賓接待畝春英語口語900句如下 :
Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?
請問,你是美國來的威爾遜先生嗎?
Yes , I am.
是的,我是。
I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.
我是梅胡耐雀雯,中國紡織品進出口公司的秘書。
How do you do. Miss Mei.
你好,梅小姐。
how do you do, Mr.Willson, Welcome to China.
你好,威爾遜先生,歡迎你來到中國。
Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.
謝謝,梅小姐。你到機場來接我,真太客氣了。
It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
樂意效勞。希望你在這兒過褲早得愉快。
Thank you , I'm sure I will.
謝謝,我相信會的。
Did you have a pleasant flight?
你路途上過得愉快嗎?
Yes, quite a nice flight.
是的,愉快,這是一次非常愉快的旅行。
I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?
很高興聽你這么說。現在我們去看看你的行李好嗎?
Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?
好的,行李提取處在哪兒?
Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?
行李提取處在哪兒?